Today kodi is one of the most popular software that provides the best quality videos through the various popular add-ons. That is why the users of the kodi have increased in the whole world rapidly. Now this time various new and advanced devices have arrived in the market that does not access the videos through the kodi. That is why the kodi has lost its capability to give such type of great videos to each kodi user.
Instead of the selecting videos these days, the kodi users are facing different type of connecting issues. For solving these big issues, the developers of the kodi have introduced the vshre eu pair server. With the help of it, they are now able to resolve this issue.
On this platform, we are going to teach you that how this server will solve all your kodi issues and you will also learn how to disable vshare eu pair server with proper steps. Therefore, we request you to please follow our tutorial and get more details about this server.
How to Disable vshare eu pair on kodi By Using Different Methods
To disable the vshare eu pair on kodi there are three methods are available. We are going to discuss all the three methods one by one with their complete capabilities.
• Stream Authorization
• Hosters With Captchas
• By Using URL Resolver
How To Disable Vshare eu pair On Kodi By Using Stream Authorization Method
You have to follow some simple steps to get the stream authorization.
- On you device please launch your Kodi Software
- With the help of this Video Addon watch any one of your favorite movie.
- Again you would get a pop up that is, To Play This Video Stream Authorization Required
- For it, you will need to visit the official website of the http://vshare.eu/pair
- Here you will get an IP Address for your device
- Now you have to click on Pair to attach your device IP address to the vshare eu pair IP address.
- Finally, click on Active Streaming
- Then you will again get a pop up that is Your device Paired Successfully
With the help of this above procedure, you can easily disable the vshare eu pair
How To Disable Vshare eu pair On Kodi By Using Hosters With Captchas
This is the second method, which we are going to discuss. So let us start the tutorial.
- First launch your important Kodi Software
- Click on Addons from the home screen of the kodi
- Now choose the Video Addons
- Now please select any one of your favorite Addon
- Then click on the Settings button
- Now you have to choose PlayBack
- Then choose Hosters With Captchas
If you found those hosters with captchas turn on, you must need to turn off it.
Now we will discuss about the third and last procedure of it that is below
How To Disable Vshare eu pair On Kodi By Using URL Resolver
- • First launch your Kodi Software
- Select an icon that is Settings icon
- Choose System Settings but you have to change it to Expert Mode
- Now select Addon then choose Manage Dependencies
- Now choose URL Resolver
- Click on Configure
- Select any one of the following Resolvers
- Then select Vshare eu pair and then Disable it