Kodi is one of the most popular open source media player software in the world. If has many great add-ons. With the help of it, you can easily watch your favorite TV shows and movies with high quality. Therefore, the kodi is so popular.
However, there are various issues are arising during the use of the Kodi. People are complaining about it that it is not working properly. It also is not working on some other devices also. However, the kodi users need not to be worried. We are going to tell you How To Fix All Types of Pairing Errors in Kodi and enjoy the live TV shows.
We have various errors on the kodi that you are facing like olpair.com, openload pair, thevideo.me/pair, vidup.me/pair, tvad.me/pair or other errors. These are the big errors and without fix these we cannot watch the videos properly. Some sites like openload, thevideo.me are linked to many streaming sites and add-ons and as a result, the demand will be high. To prevent overloading the server due to high traffic, they set upstream authorization. This is the cause of the stream authorization errors when we try to stream such sites.
There are various Methods to fix pairing errors on kodi: –
- Pairing your IP address
- You will see a pop-up asking for openload stream authorization if authorization is required.
- For the authorization, we must visit the link, so open the browser, and enter the URL.
- Select I am not a robot.
- Then, select the pair.
- You will see a notification that tells “Pairing Successful”.
Now your IP address is paired successfully with the openload server. Now you can start streaming all your favorite movies and TV shows.
For thevideo.me/pair, and tvad.me/pair errors, follow the same above steps as you have done for the openload.co/pairing.
NOTE: – This pairing will last only for 4 hours. You have to do to same process or pairing after every 4 hours for continuous streaming.
- Disable hoster with captchas
If we disable the hoster with captchas, then it removes the streams that require authorization. Once you disable it, whenever you use this add-on you will never find this pairing issue again on your kodi. This method is suitable for them who use few add-ons.
- From the main menu, select add-ons.
- Now, select the add-on from the list like exodus.
- Go to the tools.
- Click on settings, and then go to the provider.
- Select playback, then hosters with captchas then disables it.
After the completing, all these steps again open the add-on and try to stream any video.
- URL resolver configuration
- Go to the settings icon from the top left of the homepage.
- Go to the system settings.
- At the bottom left corner, you will see a gear icon, change it to expert.
- Now, select add-ons.
- Click on manage dependencies from the right.
- Select URL resolver then right click, then go to the settings and then configure.
- Then a list of resolvers like resolver 1, resolver 2, and so on will come.
- Select resolver 4.
- You will find a list of server names.
- Search the server name in which the error occurred and disable it.
- This will hide the server name from the list.